Friday, June 17, 2016

Joel Elias 5.16.16

I posted the first photo a few posts ago to compare the kids, but I wanted to share the photo again.  Joel Elias was named by his daddy.  We wanted to keep the "J" name trend going and we really liked the name Joel, but we hadn't settled on a name yet.  One night, when I was trying to fall asleep (pregnancy and sleep aren't always a great combination), Quent asked me, "What about Joel Elias?"  I liked the name right away.  I believe that he was purposely searching the Alaskan maps to find names of places that could be used as a middle name.  Elias is after Mt. Saint-Elias.


Joel really is a happy baby.  He has his moments, but mostly, he's pretty chill.  I often hear comments about the serious faces he makes (oops, he gets that from me.  Hee-hee!).  But if you can get him to light up with a beaming smile, it will just melt your heart.  And he's really ticklish around his neck.  And he's really getting into squealing and happy screams.  We just love this little guy so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment