Thursday, July 03, 2014

3 Months 6.17.14

He was 3 months old on June 18th.  And I realize that I haven't shared much about what he's like (so far).  He's really smiley (but serious for the camera still).  He coos and squeals (we recently gave him the nickname of "Joshasaurus").  His other nickname is Mr. Moo (Jeralyn is Missy Moo).  And he's drooling like crazy.  We can see his two bottom teeth just under the gums.  One tooth is closer than the other, but I have a feeling it will be here soon!  He's a lot more "reactionary" than Jeralyn, but he's getting better at going with the flow.  He's finally starting to tolerate riding in the car (which is weird since most babies like riding in the car, but he did not).  He's been sleeping through the night since 12 weeks (thank you, Babywise!), but his naps could be better (he will get there).  He's very sweet and loves to watch his big sister.  His smile lights up the room!  At first I thought he looked a lot like Quent, but now I'm seeing more of me in him.  Some people say he looks like me, and then some say he looks like Quent, so I guess it's the eye of the beholder.  He's probably 14-15 pounds now. We love this little guy oh so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment