Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mommy & Joshua 4.10.14

Being a mom of two is really wonderful...and [more] challenging...and beautiful...and trying at times.  Honestly, going from 0-1 child was harder for me than going from 1-2.  I think it's because I had so many years of independence and then that was taken away when sweet Jeralyn entered our world.  But we all adjusted and found our groove with a little one.  And so Joshua has just come along in that smooth groove.

At first, I was overwhelmed with trying to figure out how it was going to look when I was on my own with them during the day when Quent was at work.  But when the day came I felt ready.  And it's been an easy transition [so far].  I'm so thankful for Babywise and for the routine we already had in place.  Having a structured day has helped a LOT!

A couple of months before Joshua was born I started making freezer meals to stash away for after Quent went back to work and I was on my own.  I think we've only thawed/made a few of those meals so far.  I think I just really missed cooking and taking care of our home, so when the time came, I was ready to go!  I'm so thankful for that!  We are blessed!


Sometimes I feel like I should pinch myself that we have TWO children now!  We waited for so many years for our little girl and now we have a boy!  God's promises are yes and Amen!  And these sweet ones are proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment