Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello 11.20.13

As you can see, I updated the blog with a whole bunch of videos last night (21 videos if I counted correctly).  I'm a little behind on posting pictures (and videos).  I'm waiting for Quent to finish editing some photos, and to be honest, I haven't been taking too many photos recently.  Oops!  I blame it on reorganizing our "office", which is now downstairs in our house since baby boy is taking over what used to be our office.  I've been painting and preparing his room.  Lots of stuff going on--and a busy toddler running around!  Thank you for your patience as we slowly update the blog.

Jeralyn is growing quickly!  She started saying her name a couple of weeks ago.  It's a more difficult name to say for a little kid, but she says it all of the time now.  "Bring Jeralyn", "Jeralyn's _____", "Jeralyn have some too", etc.  And I've discovered this week that she's growing out of her 3T clothes!  I can't believe it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment