Monday, March 25, 2013

Library 3.14.13

Each Thursday we go to the library for story time.  Jeralyn really enjoys this!  She is really good about sitting on my lap and listening quietly to the stories being read (although it wasn't like that the first few times).  And I've even tried to have her sit on the floor without me, but she just finds my lap anyways.  In fact, last week she showed me that any lap will do as she climbed into a little boy's lap.  He gave her this weird look like, "What are you doing?"  I laughed and brought her over to me.

Before and after the stories are read, they have play time.  This isn't the greatest photo taken with my camera, but you can see what a part of the play area looks like.

The new library opened in January and it's SO beautiful!  Here is a really beautiful tree someone created for the children's section.  I should take my real camera some time and take pictures of it to show just how neat it is.

And here she is coloring at the library.  It was a week of coloring for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment