Sunday, September 09, 2012

Party! 8.25.12

At last...I am posting about her party!  Sorry...the program I use to export pictures wasn't working, so that's why the delay.

Jeralyn's 1st birthday party was a great success!  She had a lot of fun!  And so did we!  

These are the cupcakes I made.  The white chocolate cake was from scratch, along with the cream cheese frosting.  YUM!

I made these [eye-less] ladybug cookies.  I had fun making them!

This photo out of sequence a little.  It's of her eating lunch as the guests were arriving.


Quent took some photos of her before the party.

One of the few photos (so far) of her standing all by herself.





The theme was pink, polka dots, and ladybugs.  And we had lots and lots of balloons!

Our neighbor Jill holding Jeralyn.

Me and my baby!

Opening presents.

She loved when we sang "happy birthday" to her!  She clapped afterwards!

She wasn't sure what to think of the frosting at first (video to follow), but she dove right in!





She ended up eating the entire cupcake!


No comments:

Post a Comment