Friday, August 13, 2010

Flowers & seedlings 5.29.2010

I think I have become a big fan of spring (my favorite season is fall) because it means less rain. We do get rain in the spring, but they are more like scattered showers. And I also love all of the flowers popping up! This is the first time in my life that I have been interested in having a flower and vegetable garden. I have flowers I would like to plant, but I wanted to see what came up in our flower beds this year first. Next year I will definitely be planting more! So with all of the beautiful flowers in bloom, I snapped a lot of photos. This is the first of three blog posts all about flowers.


Rhododendron



Quent and I bought some vegetable seeds and here we were planting them in pots to start inside (which are still inside as of 8-13-2010). We started our garden a little late, but that's ok. Now we know for next year. We also planted beans in our little raised garden that Quent built.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment